Search This Blog

TheUpdatersofTelenovelas

WELCOME TO THE FASTEST BLOG IN GHANA. YOUR FAVORITE DRAMA AND TELENOVELAS

Administrator

I am Emmanuel Hammond, a worshipa and a keyboardist, I live a life of simplicity and I really respect everyone no matter the rich or poor, religion or color.

MONDAY UPDATE ON THIS IS LOVE  ON GLOW TV 19TH MARCH 2018

MONDAY UPDATE ON THIS IS LOVE  STAR PLUS ONLINE
The Episode starts with Romi and Mihika dancing in their sangeet. Everyone dance along with them on the song Tukur Tukur….. Adi wishes Ishita was here and smiles. Shravan gets Aaliya’s call. She says I m Aaliya. Shravan recalls Adi’s words. She says listen, I want to meet you, just once. He agrees and asks where to meet. They plan to meet at a coffee shop. Shravan goes.
Ishita brings Raman to her house. She makes him sleep. Patta Patta………….plays…………. She holds his hand and cries. She caresses him with love. Raman opens his eyes. He sees her and gets up being stunned. He holds her face and says Ishita, you are alive…… He hugs her and they cry. He smiles and says I missed you so much. She says I missed you too, I won’t go anywhere now, I won’t leave you. They
hug happily. Ishita’s dream breaks. She cries and says this dream can’t turn true, you wanted me to go away, I went away, I will not hurt you more, I will get away. Yeh hai mohabbatein…………….plays…………… She cries and leaves.
Shravan goes to coffee shop. He meets Aaliya there and gets shocked seeing her. She says I m Aaliya, thanks for coming. She asks him to sit, and says I m not Alia Bhatt, did you seriously think you were chatting with Alia Bhatt, you are not so young, you are teenage, how could you think so, when I was chatting with you, I thought you know everything, you are losers type, sorry to say this, you should be alert, I regret for all that, I wanted to meet you and apologize for hurting you. She says I m really sorry, promise me, you will be alert, and not let anyone misuse you. She asks him to take care and goes. Shravan sits sad.
Ishita cries and says I did not know I would be able to manage myself after seeing Raman, I have to go back. Mani comes and says you have come, how was sangeet. She says I want to go back to Australia. He asks what happened. She insists and asks him to book the first flight to Australia. He sees her super worried and crying. He leaves. Shravan comes back in sangeet. Adi sees him and wonders why is Shravan upset. He asks where did you go leaving dance, come and have food. Shravan says no, I m loser and stupid, how did I think Alia Bhatt can be my friend, everyone will laugh on me, Aaliya said right. Adi asks did Aaliya tell this, when did you meet her, did she call you loser. Shravan says it does not matter, I m loser, Aaliya told me, she said right. He gets angry and goes. Adi says Aaliya fooled Shravan and blaming him now, I warned her not to message Shravan, and she did this.
Ishita goes to her room and sees Raman. She packs her clothes in the bag. She says I won’t be able to go leaving you like this. She cries and says I want to be with you, how shall I leave you, Raman has thrown me out of his life, as I was biggest problem for him, I m increasing his problems. She takes her bags and leaves. She goes and opens the door. She sees Emraan Hashmi. He says I have come to take Raman Bhalla, his mum thinks you both have an affair. She says no, I got him here for humanity, he was drunk, you can take him, come inside. He gets a call and says yes, I m coming, I was helping someone. He tells her that I will leave, I will tell Raman’s mum that he is safe. She wishes him all the best for his film. He promotes his movie and leaves. She says Raman will be safe, as his bad fate is leaving him and going back to Australia.
The Episode starts with Ishita leaving for airport. She talks to Mani on phone and asks will I get ticket from agent on airport, fine, I m not feeling good to leave without telling Aaliya, I will explain her, you also tell her, I m sorry. She ends call and says I hope Emraan told mummy ji that Raman is alone, someone should come to take him. She leaves. Aaliya comes home. Ishita is on the way and recalls Raman. Patta patta………….plays………… She wishes she did not come here, everything will become like before, I could not see anyone, Mihika would be waiting, if I saw them, I would be not able to leave. Simmi looks for Mrs. Bhalla and calls her. She says maybe mumma caught that lady, shall I go in sangeet function or not.
Ashok stops her and taunts her. He says people like to attend
parties and have good food, drinks and selfies with big people, this party is private party, invitation is needed. She asks him to shut up, I don’t need any invitation, I m Romi’s sister, I have right to come here. He says so you are Romi’s sister, I did not see you when Romi was kicked out of the house, I know you girls well. He says you don’t have your own husband, you want a roof for your daughter, how do you bear Raman, you are working in his company, you don’t have any own identity Simmi.
Mihika tries calling Ishita. She sees Ashok troubling Simmi. Ashok asks Simmi to leave from the party, if Romi sees you, his mood will be spoiled. Mihika shouts Ashok and scolds him. She asks how dare you talk to Simmi like this, be Romi’s business partner, nothing else, don’t talk to Simmi like this. She asks Simmi to come. Simmi asks Mihika not to pretend to be good, if you were really good, our name would have been there in your wedding card, we are not invited here, its my mistake that I came here, thank God mumma did not come, she would have not bear this insult. She gets angry and goes.
Aaliya is talking on phone with a friend and walks to home. The light goes. Adi comes. She asks when will electricity come, I m new here, I have no idea. Adi blocks her way. She asks him to stay away. He shuts her mouth and gets angry. Adi scolds her and says did you feel helpless now, Shravan also felt helpless because of you, I told you not to talk to him, what is your problem, why did you call him loser and fool, you played with his emotions and put blame on him, you ruined her self confidence, if he does anything, I will not leave you, answer me, why did you do this. She says I met him to explain him, I did not say this. He says liar, I know you, I have seen him, if he does anything wrong, you will be responsible, stay away from him, I love my family, if anything happens to them, I can go to any extent. He scolds her. He asks did anyone not teach you human values, you are worthless. She gets shocked. He leaves.
She fumes and says he thinks I can’t do anything if I m girl, no, I have to show him. She goes to Adi and slaps him. She asks him to respect women before judging anyone. He asks her to stay away from his family. She asks him to get lost. She calls security. He says I m not scared of you, you should be scared. He leaves. She says I will not waste energy by wasting time on him, there is no one at home, there is no light here, where should I go, I think I need some coffee. She leaves. Raman wakes up and says I m too drunk. He realizes the place and says on whose house am I. He gets Ishita’s bracelet and says that woman’s bracelet, Adi says right, I become animal after drinking, I don’t remember with whom I was, why did I drink so much. He gets worried.
Mihika calls Ishita and asks where are you, I will come to pick you. Ishita says I can’t come, I m going back, don’t insist, I have decide, I have to go. Mihika says how can you leave, you did not see anyone. She cries and names all family members. Ishita says I can’t control myself if I see them, try to understand, its not easy for me to stay away, but I have to, I will pray you stay fine, my best wishes are always with you, I did big mistake to come here, I will meet Raman, what will I tell him, how will I say about Ruhi, I can’t face him and that family, sorry, its your special day, I can’t come, sorry. Mihika says Ishu Akka, I feel so helpless, you are in Delhi, I m not able to stop you. Ashok hears this and gets shocked. Mihika says I want to hug you once Akka, please meet me once. Ishita ends call. Mihika cries.
Ashok says what am I hearing, Ishu Akka, Ishita….. Mihika cries going to some corner. She says I wanted to tell Akka about Romi, I wanted to get blessings, I m becoming Ishita’s Devrani. Ashok thinks how is Mihika talking to Ishita, I have to find out, Ishita was dead. He tells Mihika that he knows her secret. She gets shocked. He says I know you were waiting for some special guest, I know guest’s name, Ishita Bhalla. Mihika looks at him. He says she is alive, she was going to come today in your and Romi’s sangeet right. She thinks Ashok should not know that Ishita is alive, else he will spoil everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE ON ASHOKA SAMARAT

FRIDAY UPDATE ON ASHOKA SAMARAT EPISODE 1 Scene 1 Bindu in court says my Dharma is betryer or not will be decided after investigation only...