Search This Blog

TheUpdatersofTelenovelas

WELCOME TO THE FASTEST BLOG IN GHANA. YOUR FAVORITE DRAMA AND TELENOVELAS

Administrator

I am Emmanuel Hammond, a worshipa and a keyboardist, I live a life of simplicity and I really respect everyone no matter the rich or poor, religion or color.

FRIDAY UPDATE ON THIS IS LOVE ON GLOW 30TH MARCH 2018

FRIDAY UPDATE ON THIS IS LOVE ON GLOW TV
The Episode starts with Ashok getting some lady downstairs. Ishita and Abhishek look on. Ashok says she is my GF. The lady acts and says he is the one who got hit by my car, I m sorry. Abhishek says I have seen Niddhi, not her. Ashok says if you want money, you can have it, you are drunk, what did you see. The lady lies. Ishita says sorry, and leaves. She argues with Abhishek and says that lady is not Niddhi. He says I have really seen Niddhi.
She says you were police office before, now you are a drunkard. She leaves. Abhishek drinks and says I will make you believe, she was Niddhi. Niddhi looks on and thanks the lady. She calls Ruhi and say they left, its good you informed me and we called another girl. Ruhi says you did not answer my call before, luckily then you answered. Niddhi thanks
her and says I don’t want anyone to know we are alive, I m sure now that you are on my side. Ruhi says I m on your side, you saved me and raised me, I m alive because of you. Niddhi asks her to delete number from her phone, no one should know about our talk. She ends call.
Appa talks to secretary. Ruhi goes there to talk about Ishita. She sees Appa and recalls her childhood. She says I recently shifted to Prateek’s flat, I share flat with Ishita, I came to explain, Ishita’s friend came yesterday, he was drunk and created issue, I can’t stay there, I was scared. This is not a safe thing, this woman should not stay here, how can that man come there. The lady says I also heard that drunkard, guard tried to stop him, but he did not listen. Ruhi says Ishita allowed him to come inside flat, its not safe for me, I don’t think I should stay here. Appa says I think you are mistaken, I m Ishita’s Papa, we will talk to Ishita and know about that man, we should not be judgmental so soon. Mrs. Patel says Mr. Iyer is right, I know Ishita well. Another lady says I don’t know her, I heard she left 7 years ago, if she is back, she could have stayed with her inlaws or parents. Ruhi thinks this way Ishita and Raman will be away. Appa worries.
Raman talks on phone about raw materials. Mihir comes and says I have to give some info, don’t lose temper. He tells Raman that my lawyer friend said Ishita is applying for Pihu’s custody. Pihu hears them. Raman asks by what right is she asking for Pihu, I will kill her, Pihu is my life, get the best lawyer. Mihir says don’t worry, I will get lawyer. Raman says I hate you Ishita.. Pihu cries and says why is that aunty after me, no I will not leave Papa and mumma.
Amma goes to meet Ruhi, and says I m Mrs. Iyer, I stay in this building, you complaint against Ishita, society decided that they will not let Ishita stay here. Ruhi says that’s great news, I can stay with peace. Amma says I came to request you, Ishita is not like that, she is responsible and will not harm anyone. Ruhi asks her to talk to secretary. Amma says Ishita is my daughter, she came after many years, she will leave if you do this, she can’t harm anyone, believe me, I will hold your feet. Ruhi stops her calling her Patti/Nani.
Amma says you called me grandma, please take complaint back for my sake. Ruhi agrees. Amma thanks her and says even I have a granddaughter, of your age, her name was also Ruhi, now she is no more. She asks why are your hair so dry, does your mum not apply oil, hair are so thick and long, but dry, stay here, I will just come. She goes. Ruhi cries and says why am I getting weak emotionally, how could I say no to Patti, she was crying, I could have made Ishita helpless to leave, but I m not like her, I can’t hurt my loved ones.
Mihir talks to lawyer and says this case is imp for us, we will come and meet. Raman comes and says I will kill Ishita, so this was her plan to come here and snatch Pihu. Mihir asks him to relax, I m going office now. He leaves. Secretary meets Raman and says society decided to make Ishita leave. Raman says I told you before, anyways thanks. He sees Ishita coming and blocks her way. She says let me go, I have to go home.
He says you can’t stay here, I have right to decide, if you have intention to take my daughter, don’t think of Pihu’s custody. She asks what, don’t make stories. He says I know your thinking. Amma applies oil to Ruhi and says even Ruhi has similar long hair, she disliked applying oil, I used to apply oil to her hair by making her busy in talk. They hear Raman shouting. Raman says we all are worried because of you. Ishita asks him not to take stress. He says I know your true color. She asks him to sit, he has backpain. He says society decided and asked you to leave.
Appa comes and asks Raman why are you after ishita, she will stay here. Raman says she can’t stay here, secretary told me that others have threat because of her, its society’s decision, will she pack her bags or I throw it out. Pihu looks on. Amma comes and says Ishita won’t go. Raman says that girl feels threat by her, so Ishita will leave. Amma says no, come here Ruhi, tell him you took complaint back. Ruhi looks at Raman and Ishita. Raman says whats not possible, did they scare or threaten you, don’t be afraid, I m with you. Amma says its nothing like that. Raman asks her to say truth, did she take complain back by her wish. She nods.
Police comes there. They all look on. Mr. Bhalla asks who called police. Adi says I called police. Raman asks Adi whats all this. Adi says you are torturing my mum. Raman asks do you know the result. Adi asks inspector to see his anger, please arrest him, he treats him mum badly. Inspector asks Raman to come with them to police station, and asks Adi to come there with his mum. Ishita worries. Pihu cries. Neelu asks her to come. Pihu asks where are they taking Papa. Neelu says he will come, you come with me. Raman is taken in the police jeep. Adi takes Ishita with him. Ruhi gets worried……
The Episode starts with Pihu coughing and having fever. She calls Simmi to inform about Raman. Simmi says I m on the way to home. Pihu tells her that she is unwell. Simmi asks her to give phone to Neelu. Simmi then tells Neelu to give medicine to Pihu, which is kept in the drawer. Neelu goes. Ruhi passes by Bhalla’s flat thinking what happened today, Papa got arrested. She hears Pihu crying and goes to see. Neelu tells Ruhi that Pihu got unwell and I gave these medicines. Ruhi checks and says these medicines are expired. Neelu says what shall I do now, there is no one at home. Ruhi lifts Pihu and says I will take her, you inform everyone. She goes out and tries getting an auto. He asks for lift. The driver says I can’t take you, if anything happens to the girl on the way, I will be stuck.
Ruhi asks him to show some humanity. He agrees and takes them. Ruhi asks Pihu to wake up, and checks her. She says she has high fever and worries. She recalls the incident.
Adi tells inspector that I can’t see anyone hurting my mum, Ishi Maa left us 7 years ago because of Raman’s anger, I could not do anything that time, but now I can’t let her go again, I can’t let Raman torture her. Raman tells inspector that I m not related to this woman, she is dead for me, I don’t care for her, if I m wrong, take me or send him, Adi is arguing for an outside. He asks Adi to just shut up. Inspector takes Raman. Ishita thinks whats happening.
Ruhi reaches hospital and worries for Pihu. Niddhi catches Ruhi and takes her to the ward. She asks what are you doing here. Ruhi says Neelu gave expired medicine to Pihu, she got unwell. Niddhi asks did you get emotional seeing your sister. Ruhi says we have enmity with Raman and Ishita, she is little girl, let me go. Niddhi says we have good chance to ruin them, let their daughter die. Ruhi gets angry and pushes Niddhi against the wall. She says just shut up, do you think I will let a little girl die, I won’t let anything happen to Pihu, you won’t stop me, I m doing this because someone saved my life like this once. She recalls Ishita saving her and says Ishita saved me, I will save her daughter, I earned a lot of money for you, I will pay for Pihu’s treatment, be quiet, else I will bring your truth out, I will tell everyone I m not Ruhaan, I m Ruhi, you just tortured me since 7 years. Niddhi says no, relax, I will do payment and come. Niddhi goes.
Simmi is worried for Pihu. Neelu tells her that Ruhi has taken Pihu. Simmi says that young girl, what did you do. She calls Raman and he does not answer. People comment on Bhalla’s upbringing, as son is filing complaint against father. Ishita asks Adi why is he doing this, people are pointing finger on his family values and upbringing. Adi says Raman is behaving very badly. She says its between him and me, I know children get affected, but no need to get matters out of home, you will make things fine and prove your upbringing is not bad, take complaint back and apologize to Raman. Raman comes and says no need, you can act and take family on your side, if you think about Pihu’s custody, I will not leave you. He asks inspector to tell Ishita not to provoke him. Inspector says we just spoke, don’t get house matters to police station, some paper work is pending, then you all can go home.
Ashok comes to meet Romi and says it’s a day to celebrate. Romi asks why, did you become minister. Ashok says that will happen soon, but I have a good news, Raman will not participate in business meetings now, Pihu is in hospital, she is very serious, its beneficial for us, if she gets more serious, Raman will get depressed and we won’t have any competition. Romi asks what happened to Pihu, how do you know. Ashok says my GF told me, I was thinking if Pihu dies…. Romi shouts Ashok, just leave. Ashok asks what happened, why are you concerned for Raman’s daughter. Romi says just get lost now…. Mihika hears them and worries for Pihu.
Ruhi stays with Pihu. Doctor says don’t worry, she is out of danger now, you got her here on time, so her life got saved, relax now. Nurse says I have to fill form, what is your relation with this girl. Ruhi says nothing, I m her neighbor, I saw her in this state and got her here, I will inform her dad. Nurse says do that soon, we thought you are her sister, call her dad from reception. Ruhi gets senti.
Pihu gets conscious. Ruhi says I m here, nothing will happen to you, I will inform your dad. Pihu calls her Ruhi Didi. Ruhi stops and gets teary eyed. Dil se dil ka rishta jo hai….plays……. Pihu asks Ruhi not to go, I feel scared here. Ruhi goes to her and kisses her forehead, saying you called me Ruhi Didi, I will never leave you, how can I leave you, you are my younger sister, I m your elder sister. Tere dil ka mere dil se……plays………. She says I love you so much and cries. Ruhi goes out and says I have to inform Papa.
Ruhi calls Raman. Ishita says his phone is ringing since long. Inspector asks Raman and Adi to atleast think of elders, Mr. Bhalla is coming to police station in this age. Ishita answers the call. Ruhi says I m Ruhi, I stay in Raman’s building, I called to inform that his daughter Pihu is admitted in city hospital, she is unwell. Ishita gets shocked and informs everything to Raman. She

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE ON ASHOKA SAMARAT

FRIDAY UPDATE ON ASHOKA SAMARAT EPISODE 1 Scene 1 Bindu in court says my Dharma is betryer or not will be decided after investigation only...